The questions were inteded to help me start thinking about and processing information for Paper 1.
Question 1: Explain/define the function of family called sexual regulation (sexualilty and reproduction) and give example from your family.
The function of family called sexual regulation is all about sexual intercourse without contraceptives for the wife or the female partner to get pregnant. I cringed at the thought of going back to basics. The book of Genesis is the most boring book I have ever heard about. God begot Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve ate the apple and the rest was a very long story.
I don't know how to make an example from my family. Don't everybody beget children the same way? I want to make things up. But the instruction says I have to give an example from my family. I am not sure which family I would make an example of. The family that I came from or the family that I have now. I emailed Ms. Hines about my most pressing concern: What if I have a dysfunctional family?
No comments:
Post a Comment